We’re not like the other guys you’ve dealt with…our teams are quiet, respectful, honest and clean. Our pricing is competitive and our customer service is legendary.
At Los Angeles Bathroom Remodeling, a division of Crowner and Company, we’ve proudly served L.A., the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County for almost a decade. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, have a perfect track record with the California State Licensing Board, and All Our Work is Guaranteed!
Curious about Bathroom Remodeling Costs? And, time frames?
Call us today. Or, fill out the form to the right of this page and one of our friendly staff will call you to discuss your project.
Some Bathroom Remodels are Quick and Easy
You’d be surprised at the “bang for your buck” you can get if you don’t need to relocate any plumbing and you don’t want to move any walls. Utilizing the eye of a master contractor (that’s us), and working with the “bones” of your existing bathroom, most clients are able to achieve stunning results with a complete budget-friendly bathroom renovation in about two weeks of actual construction time.
For the More Discriminating Client
If you’ve got a vision that’s a little more involved, that’s where Los Angeles Bathroom Remodeling really has the opportunity to shine. Got an image from a magazine?… Found a specific design online that you absolutely must have?
We can make that dream a reality! The same exact high-end design and finished product at a price point well below what you’d pay for the services of an interior designer. With your direction, or ideas, our skilled design team will put together the bathroom you’ve always wanted. From soup to nuts.
And we love doing it!
Coordination is the Key to a happy customer.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to one key factor… coordination.
Over the years, we’ve learned how to coordinate better than most. We specialize in bathroom remodeling so whether your project is small or large, we’ve got it down to a science. We never cut corners because we never have to. Every aspect of your bathroom remodel is strategically planned before we ever step foot in your home to begin construction.
Here’s what you can expect for your renovation:
- A detailed timeline of your project prior to us commencing any work
- Timely execution of the project plans. Not Excuses!
- Portable lavatories when needed or requested (for the crew or for the homeowner when necessary)
- Plastic-zippered wall enclosures over any involved doorways to keep dust and particles from spreading throughout your home
- Our Exclusive CAV (Clean Air Ventilation) System. Behind the plastic zippered walls we use our custom air vacuum, as a safe guard, and route potentially hazardous dust-filled air out through a portable air duct
- Heavy protecting paper and low tack tape covering any trafficked areas. Hallways, doorways, stairs and any other miscellaneous surfaces are all well-protected so that when we leave, any trace of a construction crew comes right along with us.
- Experience, expert design, cutting-edge techniques and “green” construction materials whenever feasible.
Most importantly…what you get with Los Angeles Bathroom Remodeling is Peace of Mind.
That calm feeling that you’ll get when you realize that you made the right decision. You chose a contractor that cares about quality and has followed all the proper guidelines and regulations to ensure your remodeling experience was nothing less than top-shelf.
Save yourself the headaches of dealing with a “Big-Box” Retailer and don’t even entertain the notion of dealing with a non-licensed contractor. Contact the “Specialists” at Los Angeles Bathroom Remodeling today. Call (818) 878-8588 or click one of the estimate buttons below for a complimentary consultation.
We look forward to hearing from you.